1. Determine proper exposure for print with test strips. Create neutral print to fine tune and alter exposure… dodge, burn, etc.
2. Expose Paper.
3. Hold print in a way that allows you to recall spatial layout of exposure/print. You could also mark areas with post-it’s or even draw on the print prior to developing!
4. Dip paintbrush in developer solution and selectively apply solution.
5. Wait for developer to work its magic. Apply more developer. Wait some more. Be patient. Dance in place.
6. Place print in stop bath and fixer per standard development procedures.
5. PLAY, EXPERIMENT, PLAY SOME MORE!